We provide the best horseback riding trips in Summit County. You'll enjoy a true western experience on horseback. You'll be guided through valleys of wildflowers, streams, and forests of Aspens and evergreens. This is the premiere horseback experience in the County. Don't settle for a "pony ride" when you can truly experience horse riding at its best!
- 1.5 Hour private ride meets at 1:30pm
Our transportation departs from The Red Buffalo Coffee Shop, 358 Blue River Parkway, Silverthorne, Colorado in the Silverthorne Pavilion. To see a map to our meeting location click here.
Private 1.5 Hour Horseback Ride
(Groups of 4-8 only)
AVAILABLE: June 1st - September 30th
MEETING TIME: 1:30 PM
- Duration 1.5 Hour of riding
- Must Book In Advance!
- Meeting at Red Buffalo Coffee Shop in Silverthorne
- Ages 6 and up
- We provide rain jackets and helmets
- Limit 8 riders per trip.
- We provide transportation from Red Buffalo Coffee Shop to our ranch and back
- The price does not include a 7.25% USFS use fee and taxes
Private Horse Packing Trips Day or Overnight
We can offer day and overnight pack trips. If you have a specific location in mind and it is within our permitted area we can take you there on a horse. We also offer overnight pack trips to some of the high lakes where you can enjoy sightseeing, hiking, and fly-fishing. You must call us and discuss this option if you are interested. (970)406-1485